Y'all, I love Pinterest!
Did you know that Pinterest can be a great tool for your blog or website, podcast, or book?
- Pinterest has 200 million monthly users
- 70% of Pinterest users are women, but 50% of new signups are men
- 1 out of 2 millennials use Pinterest each month and 66% of users are women aged 25 – 54
- 66% of users buy something after seeing a brand’s pins
- The life of a pin is exponentially longer than that of any social media post, so your pins keep working for you long after they’re created
- Your Pinterest account can help your Google ranking
All statistics from http://business.pinterest.com
Monthly Pinterest Management Packages
Pins – Daily pins are a combination of your original pins and relevant repins. Original pins include a pinnable graphic and keyword optimization.
Boards – New board creation includes keyword-optimized board titles, descriptions, and 20+ pins.
- A one-time setup fee of $95 is applied for monthly management packages
- Payment is due upfront before work can begin
- 30-days notice is required to end a contract
- There is no minimum month requirement. However, I recommend committing to at least six months, as growth from Pinterest optimization can move slowly at first.
- All fees are in US dollars